Friday, July 31, 2009

Scrapbook

A lot of people ask me about the boys baby books. Well, honestly I feel really bad that I never made them but I guess I was too busy with diapers, feedings, laundry, cleaning and things that had to be done. So now that they are getting older and I have a little more spare time I wanted to do something. I realized I cannot do a baby book because I never wrote down dates for their first tooth, step, etc. So I found this really nice online scapbook that you can make and then have it printing. My idea was to take pictures from their first year. So their first halloween, Christmas, Birthday, etc. I just received it in the mail a couple of days ago and I love it. It is beautiful and I must say I like the idea more than just writing dates of 'firsts'. You can access it through photobucket.com.

Kameron Blake

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

A good neighbor will babysit. A great neighbor will babysit twins.
 

Life with Twins! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates