Saturday, August 1, 2009

New Cooking Idea


With two kids under the age of 2 I find it extremely difficult to plan & execute meals. I have run out of ideas and cook the same things over and over again. I realize most of my problem starts with the grocery shopping. I always make sure I buy the meats (pork, chicken, beef) but I never know what to do with them. I usually resort to pork chops, cheeseburgers and chicken and rice. I never have enough ingrediants to cook anything from any of my cookbooks.

So I went on the internet searching for some idea's. I hit the jackpot with a website I found. It is called simplifysupper.com. The have menu's set up for the entire month. Most importantly you can search through all of their recipes and customize your own menu. Another great part of this site is that when you are done setting up your menu (or using theirs) you can print out the grocery list & recipes for the week. I love this idea! This way I know what I'm cooking every day, I have all the necessary ingrediants, and the best part is that I don't waste food because everything I bought is being used!

I am attempting to start this tomorrow & I will post an update at the end of the week on how I did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

A good neighbor will babysit. A great neighbor will babysit twins.
 

Life with Twins! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates