Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm a teeny bop

Ok this is hard for me to admit. I am an avid reader. No, that is not what I'm admitting. Lately I am addicted to the most childish books imaginable. Here is what I am admitting. I am 29 years old and I loved the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. There I said it.

Although I love to read, I will also admit I do not normally read scholar-worthy type books. I've been known to dabble in some Stephen King, Dean Koontz, John Grisham, and Greg Iles (looove him). After reading Twilight I got into some Jodi Picoult books...she's okay. I even read the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris. I figured her vampire books are better suited for my age...not as embarrassing. I just cannot seem to find my Twilight fix.

Looking around in Target last week, I saw some flashy vampire series. It is The House of Night Series by P.C. Cast. So I bought the first book. Again, it is a teeny-bopper book. But...I love it! What is wrong with me?! I think a 8 year old could read it. In only a little over a week I'm on my 3rd book.

I am accepting any suggestions for good, page-turner ADULT friendly books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

A good neighbor will babysit. A great neighbor will babysit twins.
 

Life with Twins! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates