Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day off


Waking up this morning I felt like I got hit by a truck. My entire body aches, I have a monster headache, I cannot stop coughing, and I feel like I have 2 collapsed lungs. I do not get sick very often, but when I do it's no joke. It all started yesterday and by last night it was pretty unbearable. So I told D if it is this bad you might have to take the day off. Well it was actually worse this morning than last night. D gets out of bed at 8:30 am (which means he is going in late so he is going to be staying late at work) and just starts getting ready for work. Hello...I'm dying over here?!?! Needless to say I know he doesn't want to waste a day off on watching the kids. I suppose I don't even get a day off when I feel like crap. I drag my butt out of bed and go get the kids and bring them to the living-room. Whatever, I can handle this I'll just take some cold medicine and not worry about any chores today. So I'm downstairs getting the kids their morning snack with milk and he is just standing there. Um...can I help you? Yes, I'm waiting for you to make my coffee. WTF!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

A good neighbor will babysit. A great neighbor will babysit twins.
 

Life with Twins! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates