Monday, August 10, 2009

What is wrong with men!

I am not your typical 'man hatter' but sometimes I really wonder where their heads are at! Maybe it's just my husband but, hello they are your kids too! We just got home from an exhausting weekend with the boys and I am almost passed out on the floor with 2 toddlers jumping all over me and I get a whiff. Someone has pooped. I'm pretty good at knowing who it was just by the smell. I change diapers all day every day. So, I figure it's not too much to ask that my husband change one at least every other day. He tries to find anyway out of it. He actually takes longer scheming on how to get out of a diaper change than the time it would have taken to just change it.

So here is his new line "You should change it, you do it so much better". Seriously???

2 comments:

2Wired2Tired said...

This cracks me up only because I know how you feel. My husband is well known around here for saying he'll do a chore and then "forget" all about it. He'll do half-a-load of laundry and unless reminded never remember to do the other half. Sometimes I think men have it so easy, they don't seem to have that voice in their head listing off everything thing they have to do every minute of the day!

I like your blog and look forward to reading more.

Jodi said...

Thank you! Sometimes I wonder if it is only my husband! Even if I give him one chore a week I have to remind him every day jeez!

Post a Comment

Quotes

A good neighbor will babysit. A great neighbor will babysit twins.
 

Life with Twins! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates